Seminar – Business Models for ESCOs
Type of course:
ESCO Business Models for energy efficiency projects in schools
In order to unlock the huge potential of energy efficiency in buildings and reach energy savings goals, it is necessary to adopt new business models for energy efficiency projects in schools. It is predicted that the ESCO market is the means for implementation of energy efficiency measures and reach goals in energy efficiency in buildings.
- Understand what are the ESCO business models for implementation of energy efficiency projects;
- Identify the different types of business models and the current barriers to their use.
- What are ESCO business models?
- ESCO business models applied to schools
- Barriers to the implementation of energy efficiency projects
- Case studies
Oral presentation + Powerpoint and supply digital materials to the trainees
Schools Managers and technical staff (energy managers, environment managers and maintenance managers)
Spain: 30 November 2018 | Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería de Sevilla
Portugal: December 2018
Lisbon and Seville
Ricardo Rato (ISQ)
Support materials in English, presentation in Portuguese
Contact for more information:
Ricardo Rato – firstname.lastname@example.org
Filipe Silva – email@example.com